1. These regulations define the rules of using the website becomeyourownguru.systeme.io, myspiritway.com led by Kamil Jan Wlodarczyk - Myspiritway, Raudagerdi 68, 108 of the RKV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and to use the products available in it.
2. The terms used in these regulations have the following meanings:
1. Client- a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, placing Orders and purchasing Products on the Website;
2. Product - electronic products (digital content) available on the Website, such as access to online courses, e-books and others;
3. Statute - these regulations, available at https://becomeyourownguru.systeme.io/termsandconditions;
4. Service- website available at BECOMEYOUROWNGURU.SYSTEME.IO, myspiritway.com through which the Customer places Orders for the purchase of Products and with the use of which he receives access to the Products;
5. Agreement - a contract for the delivery of the Product (digital content) concluded between the Seller and the Customer using the Website's functionality;
6.Seller - Kamil Jan Wlodarczyk - Myspiritwayselling via the Website;
7. Order- Customer's declaration of will aimed at concluding the Agreement, constituting an offer to conclude the Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the Product.
1. In order to place an Order on the Website, the Products must be selected by taking further technical steps based on the messages and information displayed on the Website to the Customer.
2. In order to purchase Products, the Customer collects them to the so-called shopping cart. The basket is an element of the Website where the Customer transfers the Products he intends to purchase. The customer can view the contents of the basket at any time, add or remove Products, and immediately proceed to the order placement process.
3. During the Ordering process, the Customer specifies the details of the Order, such as: invoice details, e-mail address for shipping the Product, payment method and others.
4. During the Order process, the Customer may register. Registration may be necessary for the subsequent use of Products available directly on the Website.
5. Customer registration on the Website enables the Customer's personal data and the history of his Orders to be saved in the Website's database, and also allows access to electronic Products.
1. During registration, the Customer is obliged to provide a unique and known password. The process of registration and placing orders is encrypted with an appropriate protocol.
2. The customer is responsible for not disclosing his password to third parties and bears all possible financial and legal consequences of such disclosure.
1. Orders for Products are accepted only electronically by placing an Order using the Website's website or by e-mail.
2. The prerequisite for placing an Order is the correct completion of the Order form. Order with an incorrectly completed form may not be processed.
3. By completing the form, the Customer is obliged to provide correct personal data, e-mail address, contact telephone number, VAT invoice details, home address and e-mail address for shipping the Product.
4. The provided e-mail address and contact telephone number may only be used for contact in the process of order fulfillment unless the Customer agrees to contact for other purposes (e.g. newsletter).
5. Before accepting the Order, the Buyer will be informed about:
1. main features of the Product,
2. the total price or remuneration for the Product including taxes, as well as any fees for the
delivery of the Product and other costs,
3. the possibility of withdrawing from the contract.
6. The Customer wishes to conclude the Agreement by pressing the "order with payment obligation" or equivalent.
7. Placing an Order is not tantamount to concluding an Agreement but constitutes an offer to conclude such an Agreement.
8. The contract is concluded when the Order is accepted for execution by the Seller, about which the Customer is informed by e-mail confirming the purchase.
9. The performance of the Agreement begins when the transfer is credited to the Seller's bank account or by another payment operator.
1. All Product prices are given in USD and include VAT. The price given for each Product is binding at the time of placing the Order by the Customer. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products on the Website, introduce new Products to the Website, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Website, use unique promotional codes available outside the Website. The above right does not affect the prices of Products in orders placed before the effective date of the price change or promotional campaigns. The price given for each Product is binding at the time of placing the Order.
2. A limited number of Products may be intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders for these Products are received.
3. Each purchase made by the customer is accompanied by proof of purchase: a receipt or a VAT invoice sent electronically. At the Customer's request, the proof of purchase will be delivered in a hard copy.
4. The Customer may pay for the purchased Products as follows:
1. by payment card or transfer via an electronic payment system,
2. by ordinary transfer on the basis of a VAT invoice with a payment period of 14 days for
orders placed via e-mail.
5. Payments are handled by Kamil Jan Wlodarczyk - Myspiriteway with headquarters in Iceland, at ul. Raudagerdi 68, ZIP code: 108 RKV,
6. Orders for Products are processed after receiving the payment by sending the Product or instructions for using the Product in the message email. The Product is shipped immediately after receiving the payment, up to 24 hours from receiving the payment.
7. The delivery of the Products is free.
1. Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code and the person referred to in art. 38a of the Act on consumer rights may resign from the product or service purchased on the Website by withdrawing from the Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of its receipt. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal to the address of the Website or to the e-mail address provided in the Regulations.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
3. The seller guarantees the reimbursement of the price and costs paid by the customer.
4. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
5. Any refunds will be made by the Seller no later than within 14 days of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has agreed to a different method of return. The reimbursement is not associated with additional costs.
6. The right to withdraw from the agreement does not apply in the case of purchasing a Product delivered in a different way than on a tangible medium if the Product was delivered with the express consent of the Customer before the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement..
1.The Seller is obliged to deliver a Product free from defects.
2.If the received Product is defective in any way, the Customer may take advantage of the warranty for defects against the Seller under the conditions specified in the Civil Code.
3.In the event of a Product defect, the Customer has the right to file a complaint. The entitlement is granted within two years from the date of delivery of the Product.
4.In order to take advantage of the warranty, a complaint must be submitted specifying the nature of the defect and containing a specific request.
5.The Seller will respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the advertised product from the Customer together with a complaint letter.
6.The customer will be informed about the result of the complaint in the same way as he sent the complaint.
7.If the complaint is accepted, the Product defect will be removed or the Customer will receive a new Product. If this is not possible, the Seller will return the equivalent of the Product price or reduce the price.
1.The Seller provides the Customer with an electronic service consisting in enabling the conclusion of a contract for the delivery of electronic and physical Products and the use of Products.
2.To conclude the Agreement and to use the Products, it is necessary to have an account on the Website.
3.The provision of the service of access to the functionality of the Website is free of charge. The products available on the Website are purchased for a fee.
4.To place an order and use the Website's functionality, as well as to use Electronic Products, it is necessary:
1.having an active e-mail account (for making purchases on the Website),
3.cookies enabled in the browser,
5.installing applications that enable reading PDF files,
6.the ability to play video materials (for the use of certain Electronic Products).
5.The customer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the functioning of the Website by sending an e-mailmail to the address hi @ myspiritway.com or by letter to the address of the Seller.
6.A response to the complaint will be sent within 14 days of its receipt to the address indicated in the complaint.
1.The Seller indicates that all Products available on the Website are protected by copyright.
2.It is forbidden to copy the Products and fix them in any other form, further disseminate and publicly share the content available on the Website, except for doing the above within the framework of the so-called law. quote rights.
3.Any further distribution of the content of the Products without the consent of their creator is a violation of copyright and may result in civil and criminal liability.
4.Seller is not responsible for the way of using the knowledge available in the Products and does not provide any guarantees as to the economic effect of the use by the Customer of the information obtained in the course of using them.
5.The materials used to present the products, i.e. photos, descriptions and others, are part of the Website, are the property of the Seller and are protected by copyright. It is forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or presentation in any media without the consent of the Seller.
1.For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that none of the provisions of the Regulations limits the rights of the consumer and the person referred to in art. 38a of the Act on consumer rights, which he is entitled to under the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the event of a provision of such a nature, the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on consumer rights.
2.Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a consumer shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure, with the Seller allowing mediation. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection or to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, and may also obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer who is a consumer and the Seller, using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman.
3.The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
4.Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Website.
5.These Regulations are valid from01.01. 2020year.
6.The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Website. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.